Dedication

This publication of Simply Inspirational for Women in Business Journal™ is dedicated to women globally who are part of the collective mission to make women lives, free from violence, abuse and poverty. I hope that this journal will find its way to women across the globe and will have a positive impact upon their lives.

Simply Inspirational for Women in Business Journal™ is written by women for the empowerment of women. Every effort has been made to ensure that the presence of women is felt and seen in every aspect of the design and development of this publication.

To the women who contributed to the development of this journal: we appreciate your articles, poems, and photography. Without your commitment, this journal would not have been possible.

Thanks for supporting me with my vision: to reach the world carrying goodwill, and that as women we can rise above any adversities. Sharing our stories and experiences give us unity and strength of purpose. Individually we stand, but collaboratively we are a force that can combat any resistance; and like a rose bud, bloom into a beautiful rose. We are our best teachers, role models, leaders, motivators and agents of change.

To make my dedication a little more personal, I want to thank my two grand-boys, Matthew and Miles for just being who they are; very caring and loving. You have been my joy and light and have brought a great deal of joy to my life. You give me cause to rise every morning and make my day very productive.

Thanks! I love you both.